Erosion sediment control products includes a wide range of natural fiber materials designed to help stabilize areas, filter water, control erosion, stabilize areas and re-establish vegetation. Products include robust items, like coir erosion logs, as well as filter products such as erosion control wattles and dewatering bags. Please feel free to choose the product that best meets your site requirements.
Coir Check Dam Wattle
Erosion Control Mats
|Breakwater Geo Tube||
Determining the Right Product for You
Deciding which erosion sediment control item would work best for you depends on your location, the type of sediment or sludge you need to control, and extra project requirements. Some wattles and tubes focus on short-term control and have biodegradable qualities, while others are made with thicker sediment control materials for handling heavier items such as sludge and waste.
For erosion sediment control, filtration and stabilization, we offer several natural fiber materials to help with control along storm drains, construction sites, banks, and other erosion-prone locations. Some of the most commonly used biodegradable options include the following:
- Erosion Control Wattles: Erosion control wattles feature loosely packed fibers to provide stabilization, along with high levels of filtration. Wattles can be made from coir, straw, and wood fiber materials.
- Erosion Control Logs: Offering added strength and denser packing, the erosion control logs are a firm stabilization and restoration product designed for erosion control, bank stabilization and other wetland applications.
- Erosion Control Mats: In addition to the rolled materials, we also offer several flat laying mats and blankets to help stabilize an area. Biodegradable matting is designed to slowly erode over a designated period of time to stabilize the area, establish vegetation, and control erosion.
Erosion Control Barriers & Dewatering Bags
In addition to our natural, biodegradable options, we also offer several additional products that can be used for erosion sediment control and dewatering operations. These items will feature a geotextile fabric to retain sediment, while still filtering out water. Options include:
- Dewatering Bags & Tubes: Dewatering bags and geotextile tubes are designed for high level filtration applications involving dredging, sludge, lagoons, lakes, WWTP, and construction sites. Bags may be designed small for use on storm water runoff or large for bulk sludge dewatering jobs.
- Silt Fence: For increased sediment control around your location, we also offer a synthetic silt fence designed to keep silt contained to your site and prevent erosion along the perimeter. Fencing options include a staked model, wire back model, or impermeable staked barrier.
See What Others Are Asking About Our Erosion Sediment Control Products:
- Do you have Erosion Control Bags for Preventing Coastal Erosion?
- Do you have Erosion Control Wattles for use along Streams?
- What can Coir Wattles be used for?
- What Locations are best for Sediment Filter Bag Placement?
- Do you have Sediment Filter Bags?
- Can the Erosion Control Wattle be used as BMP?
- I'm Looking for Stormwater Erosion Control Wattles?
- Do you have an Erosion Control Fence?
- Can I Place Dewatering Filter Bags in Dump Boxes?
- Where does Filtered Water go from a Lagoon Sludge Removal Tube?
- What are the lengths and diamters on Erosion Control Wattles for Construction Sites?
- Can you put a Coir Erosion Control Wattle on concrete?
- What is length of time required for a dewatering with a Geotextile Sediment Tube?
- Need to know whats available in terms of Dewatering Bag Connections? Can you attach hoses? If so, how?
- What type of fabric is used for the Silt Control Fence? How often does it need to be maintained?
- What Coir Products do you have Available for Erosion Control?