Geotextile Fabric for Sale
Polypropylene Geotex® 12 x 1
Geotex® 12 x 1
The geotextile fabric for sale is Geotex® 12 x 1 by Propex® which is a cost effective solution for a wide range of applications like retaining structures, lagoon closures, embankments, slopes or any other situation requiring soil reinforcement. It features a long term lifespan by resisting UV, biological and chemical degradation.
This geotextile fabric is constructed from durable polyester multifilament and polypropylene slit tape yarns, which are woven together to create a uniquely strong design that will perform for years.
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or toll free at (+1) 888.703.9889 or request a price quote.
- Polypropylene Slit Tape Yarns (fill)
- High Tensile Strength Polyester Multifilament (warp)
- Individually Woven Yarns for Additional Strength
- Increased Dimensional Stability, Filtration and Load Distribution
- Resistant to UV, Chemical and Biological Degradation
- Long Term Lifespan
- Uniquely Strong in a Compact Design
- Greater Efficiency Than Standard Types of Geotextiles
Geotex® 12 x 1 Technical Specifications
|Wide Width Tensile||ASTM D-4595||1440 lbs/ft||210.2 kN/m|
|Wide Width Elongation||ASTM D-4595||11%||11%|
|Wide Width Tensile Strength at 5% Strain||ASTM D-4595||6000 lbs/ft||87.6 kN/m|
|Long-Term Design Strength (LTDS)||GRI-GT7||7685 lbs/ft||112.2 kN/m|
|Puncture||ASTM D-4833||180 lbs||800 N|
|Trapezoidal Tear||ASTM D-4533||400 lbs||1780 N|
|UV Resistance||ASTM D-4355||N/A||N/A|
|Apparent Opening Size (AOS)3||ASTM D-4751||30 US Std. Sieve||0.600 mm|
|Permittivity||ASTM D-4491||0.03 sec-1||0.03 sec-1|
|Water Flow Rate||ASTM D-4491||2 gpm/ft2||80 l/min/m2|
|7.5 ft x 300 ft / 2.29 m x 91.5 m|
Erosion Control Applications For This Geotextile Fabric for Sale:
- Steep End Slopes
- Lagoon Closures
- Retaining Structures
- Embankment Reinforcement
- Channel Erosion Control
- Landfill Geomembrane Liners
- Modular Block Retaining Walls
- Wrapped-Face Retaining Walls
- Paved and Unpaved Roadways
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed:
Questions about this geotextile fabric for sale?
Please give us a call @ (+1) 772.646.0597
or toll free: 888.703.9889 and our team will be happy to help you.