Dewatering Geotextile Tubes
The Geotextile Tube is one of the largest and most cost effective options for dewatering a site, lagoon, or waste water treatment plant. Constructed from a robust woven geotextile material, these tubes are able to effectively remove and contain sludge/sediment from a water flow. With increased size, strength and durability, these tubes are an ideal choice for demanding jobs or heavy containment requirements.
Similar to dewatering bags, the geotextile tube is made from permeable fabrics that allow water to pass and filter through the bag. Standard sizes for the bags include lengths from 50' to 200' feet and circumference up to 90'.
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or toll free at (+1) 888.703.9889 or request a price quote.
- Fabric: High Strength Geosynthetic Woven Fabric
- Length: up to 100 ft.
- Circumference: up to 90 ft.
- UV Stable
- Available in Black or White
- Geotextile Tube Flyer
- Designed for Large Dewatering Requirements
- High Strength Woven Fabrics
- Large Sizes and Capacities
- Effectively Filters out Silt, Sediment and Waste
- Easy to Size to your Specific Requirements
- Multi Purpose
- Rated to Handle Various Chemicals and Contaminated Water
Typical Erosion Control Applications:
- WTTP Sludge Removal
- Agricultural Compost
- Breakwater for Hotels and Beach Side Homes
- Dewatering in Waste Water Plants, Coal Plants and More
Dewatering Geotextile Tube
|Length||50', 100', 150', 200'||Other Lengths by Special Order|
|Width (laying flat)||7.5', 12', 22.5', 30', 37.5', 45'||-|
|Circumference||15', 30', 45', 60', 75', 90'||-|
|Filling Port Spacing||1, 2, or 3 ports||Equally Spaced Depending on the Tube Length and Volume|
|Bracing Loop||Every 20' OC||-|
|Size and Estimated Capacity per Tube|
|Circumference||Tube Height (ft)||Tube Volume (cy/ft)|
|Fabric||Woven Geotextile||UV Stable||Weight/Unit Area oz/sq.yard
Having a smaller dewatering job? In addition to the large tubes, we also offer several small Dewatering Bags to help filter out sediment and materials. These bags typically include sizes of 6x6, 10x15, 20x15 and more.
In order to determine the right option for your location, we typically urge customer to take several factors into consideration including the following:
- Type of solids you are filtering out
- Areas available for placement of the tubes
- Clear understanding of where the filtered water will flow to
- How many tubes are required for your level of contents.
Questions? Please give us a call @ (+1) 772.646.0597
or toll free: 888.703.9889 and our team
will be happy to help you.