Straw Erosion Control Blanket
Standard Double Net Straw Blanket
Double Net Straw Blanket
The Double Net Straw Erosion Control Blanket is a reliable choice for any area looking to stabilize banks, establish vegetation, or control erosion along banks, hills, rivers and streams. Standard mats feature photodegradable netting and interior straw fibers. Typical lifespan for these straw mats is anywhere from 12 to 24 months.
- Slope Stabilization on Slopes in 3:1 to 2:1 Range
- Reinforcement in Medium Flow Areas
- Support in Channels
- River or Lake Bank Restoration
- Soil Reinforcement
If you have questions about any of our products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or toll free at (+1) 888.703.9889.
- Base Material: Wheat Straw
- Thread: Photodegradable Nylon
- Netting: Photodegradable Double Polypropylene
- Straw Evenly Placed between Nets
- Double Netting for Increased Support
- Short Term Stabilization in Steeper Areas
- Photodegradable Netting
- Biodegradable Interior
- Can be Cut and Installed to Meet Specifications
- Perfect for Fast Rooting Vegetations
- Maintains Support in Moderate Flow Areas
- Additional Double Net Blankets
|Flyer||Straw Blanket Flyer|
|Contents||100% Wheat Straw|
|Netting||Double Polypropylene (photodegradable)|
|Area||100 sq. yards/ 83.6 sq. meters (standard)|
|Weight (Approve)||53 lbs. / 24.1 kg (0.53 lbs./sq yard)|
|Life||Medium term, 12-24 months|
|Best use||3:1 to 2:1 slopes
|Thread Spacing||1 1/2 inches|
*Custom widths and lengths also available.
Erosion Control Accessories
Erosion Control Accessories are a great addition to any site using straw blankets, coir matting or other erosion control materials. Ask about our standard and biodegradable accessory options.
If you are looking for something for lower level areas or for applications that are more short term, check out one of our Single Net Straw Blankets on our Straw Erosion Control Blanket Page.