Erosion Control Mat
Question: Hello. I am looking for a polypropylene erosion control mat for use in a high flow area. Do you have anything?
Answer: Thank you for contacting us! For high flow areas a great choice is our Polypropylene Erosion Control Blanket. This erosion control mat has been designed for long-term or permanent erosion control and can be used on slopes that are 1:1 or higher. It has often been used in high flow channels, streams, and other water locations.
See All Erosion Control Mats
If you have questions about products give us a call at +1-772-646-0597 or request a price quote.
This highly durable erosion control mat is ideal for tough or demanding erosion control jobs. Some of the many features found on this mat include:
- Two Layers of UV Stabilized Netting
- Top Layer: Polypropylene 5 lbs/1000 MSF
- Bottom Layer: Polypropylene 3 lbs/1000 MSF
- UV Stabilized Black Degradable Thread
- Thread Spacing: 1 1/2"
- Green or Tan Color Option
- Lifespan: Permanent
- Matting Material: 100% UV Stabilized Polypropylene Fiber
- Thickness: 0.5"
- Standard Blanket Dimensions: 75 sq. yards
- Unvegetated: Exceeds 3.00 psf at 1/2" soil loss
- Vegetated: Exceeds 10 psf
This polypropylene erosion control mat is designed for tough reinforcement jobs and offers many advantages during its use. Some of these advantages include:
- Tough Exterior: The tough exterior found on this blanket has allowed it to be used in several demanding or long-term erosion control conditions. Areas this polypropylene mat has been found includes:
- Slopes 1:1 or greater
- High Flow Channels
- Other High Flow Water Locations
- Tan or Green Color Options: These natural colors allow the erosion control material to blend in naturally with its surroundings to match your worksite or job area.
- Permanent Control: While many coir or erosion control materials biodegrade over time, these polypropylene mats are built for extended use and are often used in areas that require long-term or permanent control.
We also offer a wide variety of other erosion control matting and blanket materials including coir mats, straw mats, and aspen wood mats.
View All Erosion Control Mats