C4000BD Biodegradable Coconut Blanket
Coir Blankets are a biodegradable product designed for long-term erosion control in steep areas and demanding areas. Products are made from several all-natural materials to create erosion control that is effective and biodegradable. Construction of the blanket includes an outer double net jute with interiors made from a 100% coconut coir. This has equipped the blanket for use in areas with slopes up to 1:1 and/or featuring high flows.
This erosion control blanket is rated to last up twenty-four (24) months to provide long-term, reliable coverage in your location. Blankets have been used for erosion control, stabilization, and temporary reinforcement while vegetation is allowed to take root. Additional options include temporary straw blankets and long-term coir netting.
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or toll free at (+1) 888.703.9889 or request a price quote.
- Made from 100% Coir Coconut Fiber
- Netting Material: Double Jute
- Thread Choices: Jute, Rayon, or Cotton
- Lasts up to 24 months (for longer term options, check out our Coir Mats)
- Long-term Erosion Control
- Even Netting and Thread is Biodegradable
- Can be used on Steeper Slopes (1:1 slopes)
- Even Support Along Many Areas
Typical Erosion Control Applications:
- Stabilization of 1:1 to 2:1 slopes
- Erosion Control in High-Flow Channels
- Riverbank and Shoreline Stabilizing
- Road Control
Coir Coconut Blanket
|Contents||100% Coir Fibre Coconut|
|Netting||Double Jute (biodegradable)|
|Thread||Jute, Rayon, Cotton Biodegradable|
|Standard Width||8 feet/ 2.44 meters|
|Standard Length||113 feet/ 34.44 meters|
|Area||100 sq. yards/ 83.6 sq. meters (standard)|
|Weight (Approx)||68 lbs. / 30.9 kg (0.68 lbs./sq yard)|
|Life||Long Term, approx. 24 months|
|Best use||1:1 to 2:1 slopes
|Thread Spacing||1 1/2 inches|
Our Erosion Control Blanket variety includes a wide range of products for long-term and short-term storage. Products have included coir fiber netting (equipped for 4-6 years), temporary straw blankets (90 days - 2 years) and coconut/straw fiber mixtures to meets the requirements of your location.