Single Net Excelsior Blanket E1000
This Excelsior Blanket is made with single photodegradable netting that surrounds excelsior from aspen shavings. Great for low-flow channels or along road sides, these single net blankets can provide you with the stabilization you need in your area.
When adding support along banks, channels, or roads, having an environmentally friendly product can produce a more natural growing process or support system. For instance, when installed, they can offer stabilization to an area of vegetation unit the roots are able to support themselves. This helps facilitate vegetative growth without causing harm to the environment.
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or toll free at (+1) 888.703.9889 or request a price quote.
- Made with Aspen Shavings
- Netting Material: Photodegradable Polypropylene
- Thread Material: Nylon Photodegradable
- Roll Widths: 4-16 feet, Custom Widths in between
- Roll Lengths: 50-800 feet
- Safe for the Environment
- Lasts for 12 to 18 months
- Safely Stabilizes 2:1 Slopes
- Helps Support Area for Vegetation Growth
Typical Erosion Control Applications:
- Stabilization on Slopes with a 2:1 ratio or less
- Support Along Roadsides
- Erosion Control on Areas with a Low Flow
- Support in Low Flow Channels
Excelsior Blankets Technical Specifications
|Contents||100% Aspen Shavings|
|Netting||Single Polypropylene (photodegradable)|
|Standard Width||8 feet/ 2.44 meters (actual 8' width)|
|Standard Length||113 feet/ 34.44 meters|
|Area||100 sq. yards/ 83.6 sq. meters (standard)|
|Weight (Approx)||73 lbs. / 23.6 kg (0.73 lbs./sq yard)|
|Life||Medium term, 12-18 months|
|Best use||2:1 or less
|Shear Stress Rate:||1.77 lb/sq. feet|
|Thread Spacing||1 1/2 inches|
*Custom widths and lengths also available.