Sediment Filter Bags
Dewatering and Sediment Removal
I am looking for sediment filter bags that I can use for filtering out water in excavation areas. Do you have something like this available?
For the type of sediment removal that you have described, we would recommend using the Dewatering Bags. This filtering material is designed specifically for the removal of sediment from water and has often been used in the type of areas that you have described.
Places this tank has been used include:
- Pumping of Trenches
- Cleaning of Small Ponds or Lakes
- Dewatering of Power Plants
- Site Location Water Sediment Removal
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or toll free at (+1) 888.703.9889 or request a price quote.
Features of the Dewatering Bag:
There are many features included on the dewatering bag that make it well equipped to handle the cleanup up of water prior to release from your site. Each bag contains a needle-punched design that allows for only water to leave your dewatering site. Features on these dewatering units include:
- Non-Woven Geotextile Material: The non-woven material is extremely durable and well equipped to contain your hazardous materials and remove them from the water.
- Pipe Hookups: These dewatering bags accommodate pipes up to 4 inches.
- Filters out Sediment, Soil and Oil
How the Dewatering Works:
For the type of dewatering your require, these sediment filter bags could be easily connected to pipes to filter the water before it leaves your excavation area. Contaminated water is placed into the bag which retains the contaminants and allows only clean water to pass through. Specs include:
- 8 or 10 oz. material
- Standard sizes
- 6' x 6'
- 15' x 10'
- 15' x 15'
- 15' x 20'
- 15' x 25'