Dewatering Bag Connections
Attaching Dewatering Hose to Dewatering Bags
Dewatering bag connections for your dewatering hose are important when installing and removing dewatering supplies on your jobsite. Dewatering projects will require the right pumping and dewatering equipment like the UltraTech hose connector. The Ultra dewatering hose connector makes connecting and disconnecting your dewatering equipment faster, easier and more secure. Have questions about your dewatering bag connections? Contact us today!
Dewatering Supplies and Dewatering Hose Connector
If you are looking for information on dewatering bag connections, you've come to the right place. We can help you figure out what connections are best for your dewatering supplies. Whether you're working with a dewatering filter bag, which is designed to contain sediment, sludge, and other material during a dewatering process, or a dewatering sock, which is used for smaller dewatering projects, the ultra dewatering hose connector will be a great addition to your dewatering supplies.
Dewatering Hose Features and Benefits
Ultra dewatering hose connectors makes connecting dewatering bags and dewatering supplies to discharge hoses quick and easy. Without it, you would have to connect dewatering supplies with zip ties, straps or rope. The dewatering hose connector is made of durable PVC that will not rust or corrode and includes a quick-release hose clamp for secure connections to the dewatering bag.
- Durable PVC Construction
- Quick-Release Hose Clamp
- Corrosion and Rust Resistant
Pumping and dewatering equipment should be durable and able to standup to harsh outdoor conditions. It also needs to be compatible with your stock of dewatering supplies. The Ultra dewatering hose connector works with dewatering bags and dewatering socks , requires no set up, and can be used directly out of the box.
Ultratech Dewatering Hose Connector Specifications
|Part #||Description||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|9739||Hose connector for 4" (102 mm) hoses||1.0 (0.5)|
Dewatering Hose Connector Installation Instructions
To install your dewatering hose connector follow these general guidelines. For more in-depth instructions for using a dewatering hose connector, give our product specialists a call.
Ultra Dewatering Hose Connector Installation Instructions:
- Start by removing the stainless-steel clamp by pushing up on the screw with your thumb.
- Once removed, screw the headed end of the dewatering hose connector to the discharge pump hose.
- Place the opening of your pumping and dewatering equipment, whether dewatering bag or dewatering sock, on the Ultra dewatering hose connector.
- Replace the steel clamp by inserting the notched end into the fitting. Tighten the clamp with a flat-head screwdriver to secure the dewatering supplies.
- Finally, begin the dewatering process until the dewatering bag or dewatering sock is full.
Once the dewatering process is complete, follow these general guidelines on removing the dewatering hose connector.
- Hold the opening of the dewatering bag or dewatering sock in an upright position and push up on the clamp screw to release the dewatering equipment.
- Once removed, secure the opening on the dewatering bag or dewatering sock by rolling the end of the opening and securing it with the attached ties.
- The Ultra dewatering hose connector can be reused after you wipe down the unit with a clean cloth.
Use this Dewatering Hose Connector with:
|Dewatering Bags||Silt Fence||Compost Filter Sock|