Polypropylene 2x2 HF
The 2x2 Geotex ® is the perfect woven fabric option for soil reinforcement and stabilization. Designed to provide long-lasting support in your location, these fabrics have been frequently used as embankment reinforcement over slopes, shores, banks, and other areas prone to erosion.
Similar to our other woven textiles, these fabrics feature a strong exterior that holds up to extended UV exposures, rot, and degradation. Its additionally high resistance to various chemicals has also allowed the fabric to be used in other locations, such as lagoon closures and landfills.
Our friendly staff is here to help you get the exact product you need!.
or Contact us for additional information.
- Geotex Specifications
- Woven Polypropylene Geotextile
- UV Resistant
- Resists Degradation due to Chemicals and Biological Elements in the Soil
- Tensile Strength: 315 lbs. x 315 lbs.
- Typical Roll Size: 15 ft. x 300 ft.( 4.57 m x 91.5 m)
- Strong, High Resistance Fabrics
- Equipped for a Range of Stabilization Activities
- Safe for Use Under the Ground
- Can Handle Outdoor Elements
- Effective Solution
Typical Erosion Control Applications:
- Reinforcing Soft Soils on Banks or Slopes
- Landfill Liners
- Lagoon Closures
Fabrics featured here are one of many models and strengths available to control erosion, stabilize soil, and reinforce aggregates in the area. Additional models include woven options, nonwoven filter options, as well as several biodegradable/natural products. For these and other items, check out our Erosion Control Fabrics or Woven Geotextiles.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
|Coir Logs||Coir Mats||Coir Wattles|
If you have questions about products, give us a call at 1-863-270-8118 or request a price quote.