C4000 Double Net Coconut Blanket
This Coir Blanket is designed to offer you not only strength for your revegetation or slope stabilization, but also long-lasting quality for use anywhere from twenty-four (24) to thirty-six (36) months.
To provide this kind of strength and duration, this double net blanket is made using some of the strongest materials, including heavy duty double polypropylene and coir fiber taken from coconut husks. This gives this coconut blanket the muscle to handle high-flow areas, while still remaining in tact for longer periods of time.
The heavier coir coconut blanket can be used on steep slopes that have a run to rise ration of 1:1.
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or toll free at (+1) 888.703.9889 or request a price quote.
- Made from 100% Coir Coconut Fiber
- Netting Material: Double Polypropylene (photodegradable)
- Thread Used in Black Nonwoven Nylon
- Great for Stabilization or Longer Growth Periods
- Heavy Duty Netting Provides Added Stability
- Can be used in Areas where Strength in Important
- Capable of Fuctioning on Very Steet Slopes
Typical Erosion Control Applications:
- Slope Stabilization (1:1 to 2:1 slopes)
- Support in High-Flow Channels
- Long Term Erosion Control along Riverbanks or Shorelines
Blanket Technical Specifications
|Contents||100% Coir Fibre Coconut|
|Netting||Double Polypropylene (Heavy Duty Photdegradable)|
|Thread||Nonwoven Nylon, Black|
|Standard Width||8 feet/ 2.44 meters|
|Standard Length||113 feet/ 34.44 meters|
|Area||100 sq. yards/ 83.6 sq. meters (standard)|
|Weight (Approx)||53 lbs. / 24.1 kg (0.53 lbs./sq yard)|
|Life||Long Term, approx. 24-36 months|
|Best use||1:1 to 2:1 slopes
|Thread Spacing||1 1/2 inches|