Compost Filter Sock
Compost Filter Socks are a great alternative to any silt fence or perimeter control device. Designed to address stormwater runoff, these socks serve the dual purpose of filtering water flows and preventing further erosion from the site. Compost socks have been used along concrete jobs sites, parking lots, work areas, and other locations where sediment control is required.
Compost socks are constructed from a UV stabilized polypropylene netting and are filled with a blend of 2" and 3" wood shavings and compost. Socks are typically either eight or twelve inches (8" or 12") in diameter and come in multiple lengths to meet the requirements of your site.
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or toll free at (+1) 888.703.9889 or request a price quote.
- Diameter: 8", 12", or 18"
- Interior: 50/50 Blend of 2" and 3" Wood Shavings
- Exterior Netting: Tubular Knit Netting made of Polypropylene Multi-Filament Yarns
- Filters Runoff Before it Leaves your Site
- Acts as an Effective Perimeter
- Used in Extreme Conditions
- Requires No Trenching for Installation
- Reliable Erosion and Sediment Control
- Can be Seeded for Permanent Control
- Installs Easily with Stakes
Typical Erosion Control Applications:
- Job Site Perimeters
- Runoff Filtration
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention
- Erosion Control
View all Sediment Erosion Control Products