Sediment Filter Bags
Dewatering and Sediment Removal
I am looking for sediment filter bags that I can use for filtering out water in excavation areas.Do you have something like this available?
For the type of sediment removal that you have described, we would recommend using our dewatering bags. Each geotextile bag is designed specifically for the removal of sediment from water and are often used in the type of area that you described. It can also be used in the following places:
- Pumping of Trenches
- Cleaning of Small Ponds or Lakes
- Dewatering of Power Plants
- Site Location Water Sediment Removal
Features of Dewatering Bags
There are many features included on the dewatering bag that make it well equipped to handle the clean up of water prior to release from your site. Each bag contains a needle-punched design that allows only water to leave your dewatering site. Features on these dewatering units include:
- Nonwoven Geotextile Material: The nonwoven material is extremely durable and well equipped to contain your hazardous materials and remove them from the water.
- Pipe Hookups: These dewatering bags accommodate pipes up to 4 inches.
- Filters: Sediment, Soil, and Oil
How the Dewatering Works
For the type of dewatering your require, these sediment filter bags could be easily connected to pipes to filter the water before it leaves your excavation area. Contaminated water is pumped into the bag which retains the contaminants and allows only clean water to pass through. Specs include:
- 8 oz. or 10 oz. Geotextile Material
- Standard Sizes
- 6' x 6'
- 15' x 10'
- 15' x 15'
- 15' x 20'
- 15' x 25'
See all our Dewatering Bag options.