Product Solutions to Meet Your Needs
Starting an erosion control project? This is your one-stop-shop for natural and synthetic products to help with erosion control in your location. Offering a wide range of products including erosion mats, straw blankets, coconut coir logs, and woven geotextiles, there's sure to be a product that will meet your needs, no matter the application.
Whether you are looking for permanent geotextiles, TRMs, bio- degradable coir, or aspen wood products, there is a solution for you! Find out more by clicking on our products below or visiting our Complete Collection of Erosion Products..
Here, at Granite Environmental, we aim to meet the project specific needs of our clients. Can’t find a solution? We can help you develop one! Our huge selection of geotextiles, mats, blankets, and coir offers a variety of products that can be used for a vast amount of applications including:
- Sediment Control: Products to help with sediment control have included items for bank stabilization such as coir logs and coir wattles, as well as multiple products to help with sediment filtering such as dewatering filter bags and tubes.
- Stabilization and Separation: When looking for long term stabilization or separation applications, one of the most common products offered is a woven geotextile. These products are made in different strengths to help separate aggregates and subsoils or stabilize roads prior to paving.
- Soil Reinforcement: Another one of our most common applications is soil reinforcement or stabilization. These can include erosion prone areas along riverbanks, slopes, streams, or even hills. Customers have used a wide range of products including coir logs, coconut coir erosion control mats, and even geotextiles.
Our knowledgeable tech team is always standing by to assist and help you with your control application. With this talented team standing by, staying in compliance with Regulations is easier than ever.
Find out how our resident experts can help you today!
Erosion and stabilization products are the perfect way to control slopes, banks, hillsides and more. Some of the many places and applications where these products have been used includes the following:
- Slope Stabilization
- Hillside Control
- River, Stream, and Bank Stabilization and Control
- Stabilization under Rip Rap
- Reinforcement for Roads, Gravel Roads, and Asphalt Underlayment
- Construction Site Control
- Dewatering of Lagoons, Ponds and Small Storage Areas